I was provided the Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 rechargeable toothbrush by Modern Mom. Modern Mom was meant to supply me with an email of information requested to be in this blog posting. I never got it so I will try to do my best with what I have. UPDATE I just received it as of 4pm EST today, this entry was updated.
My experience is, that I found the Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Precision 1000 rechargeable toothbrush to be easy to handle. The weight of it wasn’t as heavy as the battery-filled toothbrushes. I’ve always been impressed with Oral-B products. I just couldn’t bring myself to purchase them lol. I have a lot of cosmetic dental work and have always shied away from using anything automated. At first I felt insure about using it, but after a while I warmed up. I really like how clean my mouth felt verses a manual toothbrush. The adjustment of using less toothpaste was a switch too. One I recommend because though the Healthy Clean Precision toothbrush cost more, you save on toothpaste, so it equals out. The oscillating, rotating and pulsating movements, provided more effective clean over a manual toothbrush. Oral-B Professional Precision 1000 improves my oral care habits because I’m brushing deeper and longer because the head of the brush is smaller than my manual toothbrush.
- Oral-B a dentist recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
- 60-day money back guarantee and 2-Year limited warranty for replacement or repair of product (full details inside of pack)
- Unlike brushes that just vibrate, Oral-B’s clinically proven technology pulsates to break up plaque and oscillates and rotates to sweep plaque away
- Dentist-inspired precision clean refill brush head surrounds each tooth for precise cleaning in hard to reach areas
- Key handle features: up to 7 day battery life (2min, 2X/day); Professional timer to help brush 4 quadrants at 30 seconds each and handle display to show charge life
Experience the power of Oral-B with Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean Provides up to 5x better plaque removal at the gumline. Features include Precision Clean refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 1 cleaning modes (daily clean), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Precision Clean refill brush head and 1 refill stand vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Modern Mom on behalf of Oral-B and received a product sample to facilitate my review.
There is a mail-in rebate offered by Oral-B (Oral-B is offering a $20 mail-in rebate on select power toothbrushes July 1 through September 30, 2012. Please visit OralB.com for more information)