If you are an Amazon Underground user, you have to turn on Amazon Data Tracking in order to play the content. Now I’m not real sure why this is the case, but there aren’t clear directions on how to do this. So I decided to write them up as there appears to be some sort of change.
When the alert comes up to turn on the Amazon Data Tracking for some reason it takes you to apps and games section. Now on the Amazon Kindle Fire this is not where the option is.
This is the directions on Amazon’s website which is completely wrong for some reason.
Enable Collection of App Usage Data
- Open the Amazon Underground app for Android or BlackBerry.
- Open the Menu, and expand the Apps & Games section.
- Select Apps & Games Settings.
- Select Collect App Usage Data to check the box to enable data tracking.
The real way to turn on Amazon Data Tracking is, click on Settings.
- Scroll down to Personal.
- Then click on Security & Privacy.
- Click the slider under Collect App Usage Data to turn it on.
I hope this helps you enjoy Amazon Underground Apps & Games.